Webjunto specializes in user experience design and mobile app development. We embrace our collective knowledge in design thinking, psychology, and software engineering to find creative solutions for real-world problems.
Our shared knowledge, skills, life experiences, and backgrounds have shaped us into the company that we are today. Maintaining a diverse team helps us to perform better, attract top talent, and make smarter decisions.
We stand by our values every step of the way. Plain and simple — we believe that our clients success is our success. We’re here to challenge our clients assumptions and help them discover their web or mobile applications full potential. From discovery to deployment, we consider Team Webjunto as an extension of our clients team.
There’s no doubt that our team is made up of brilliant and talented individuals who are passionate about technology and design thinking. Together we design, code, grow, and evolve.
You are a Full Stack Engineer passionate about building world-class mobile and web applications with spectacular user experiences. You will be delivering technology that enhances the in-app experience for our users and enables our development teams to build mobile apps easier, faster and more efficient.
We're looking for talented, quality-focused Engineers to join the team and build compelling and engaging applications for Web and Mobile platforms. We work in the latest-and-greatest technologies such as TypeScript, Angular 2, Node.JS, Ionic Framework, and others with an focus on collaboration and pair programming.
- Contribute to an Agile team to build web and mobile applications, APIs, SDKs and other tools as required
- Collaborate with various teams within Webjunto to realize the requirements for the project and rapidly deliver iterative solutions
- Provide accurate scope of work
- Follow trends in technology and suggest new approaches to application design and development
- Review and evaluate designs for compliance with development guidelines
- Implement best practices and methods to improve the development process within the team and organization
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-5 years as software engineer
- Demonstrated success in delivering robust full-stack mobile and web applications
- Strong knowledge of cloud development and architecture
- Understanding of AngularJS / Angular2
- Experience with collaborating with cross functional teams
- Experience with Hybrid App development such as Cordova/Ionic
- Automated Testing Frameworks
- Experience with Heroku, JIRA, Basecamp and Sashido
Webjunto IS an equal opportunity employer.