The ConveYour.com team is looking for a straight up ninja warrior
when it comes to building Ionic 2+ and mobile-first, single-page applications.
This is an ongoing contract position. In the end you decide the hourly rate that you are looking for.
ConveYour kills boring content. Convey - your book, speech, or any static content in a much more engaging, almost addictive experience. It's micro-learning for a society with fruit-fly level attention spans!
- Work remotely, anywhere on the globe except North Korea. Sorry North Korea! 😀
- Work when you want to work just as long as shtuff that's planned gets done.
- Help kill boring e-learning formats making the learner's experience paramount.
- Tightly integrate our existing mobile web portal system to native platforms incorporating deep linking, push notifications, and intents.
- Collaborate closely with our developers and architect.
When you should NOT apply....
- You are not a fully proficient reader & writer of English. ( Speaking and comprehending spoken English is not as important as being able to read specs, chat online, etc. )
- You've never completed a native iOS or Android Ionic application.
- You haven't written an app in Ionic 2+ with TypeScript
- The thought of other senior developers asking you why you wrote your code a certain way makes you cringe or squirm.
- You are too busy with other consulting projects to really put in effort on this.
- You are applying on the behalf of an agency. Please only apply if you are the actual developer that will be working with us.
- You have no sample font-end code projects to bring to show & tell.
When you SHOULD apply
- You can point out real-world development successes and explain what your contribution was in those projects.
- You work well on your own having the confidence to make development design decisions where information was not provided.
- Strong CSS, SCSS experience (LESS is a plus)
- Excellent understanding and proficiency of Ionic 2+ architecture
- Strong understanding of the web stack (DOM, HTTP, browser restrictions, caching, etc)
- Fluent (enough) in ES6 and Typescript
To apply for this position: